Personalized Health Consulting
The healthcare system is a complicated place and it can be difficult to know what to do when you’re sick or even how to pursue a healthy lifestyle. We start where you’re at, and work with you to develop a plan for your goals.
Our goal is to give you the tools to take your health back in your hands and work with your challenges to improve your outcomes.
Whether you want to:
- navigate a complicated health situation,
- achieve optimal health,
- eat healthier (and learn what that looks like),
- lose weight to your ideal weight,
- increase your energy,
- defy your age,
- improve your sleep,
- kick the processed foods, or
- improve your quality of life…we can help!
To find out more send Catherine an email
- Help to identify problems and develop solutions toward optimal health and wellness.
- Provide education about medical, diet and lifestyle topics.
- Review care of the sick and elderly at home and develop ways to ensure their well-being, safety and optimal quality of life.
- Provide an insider’s view on medical issues and complicated health situations.
- Develop strategies on how to prepare for doctor visits, (i.e. questions to ask)
- Care coordination for the elderly and the acutely ill.
- Provide specific nutrition education & planning
- Develop a specific and customized menu plan.
- Support and advise a pantry clean-out.
- Accompanimant to grocery store to acquaint you with how to shop and where to find the optimal foods.
- Provide specific label-reading education.
- Customize an exercise plan.
- Provide hands-on guidance with cooking.
- Create solutions for including children and families in optimal health.
Email Catherine for more information and to setup an appointment
Catherine will support, educate and provide solutions for you and your family to make optimal decisions about your health, diet and lifestyle. Along with her husband, Catherine is raising four young children, so she is no stranger to the busy family dynamic! She will help you adapt and adjust to the recommended changes so they work with your life.
See more about Catherine in About Us.